
Today is Thursday, which means it's Cookie Day at work! At 6:30 each Wednesday, when I've finished my six hours of class, I am as far away from class as I'll ever manage to be all semester (six days...!). In honor of this (pathetic) watershed event, I bake. Baking is destressing, and cookies are joy, and Thursdays are officially now "cookie day" at the office! Today, I strayed from the norm and made chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, which, in my humble opinion, were bliss in a chocolate-y sort of way! I see cookie-making not only as a destressing mechanism, but as an opportunity to bring people in the office together! While I don't profess myself to be the world's best baker, I do love the opportunity to greet people at GSE with a cookie in hand! I think it brings us all together!
No comments:
Post a Comment