Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

So Thanksgiving has come and gone...my favorite holiday of the year is always over before I know it! Luckily, in my book, it's Thanksgiving every day! Here are some things for which I am oh so crazily thankful...

-my family...I love them more and more every single day. I sometimes don't even know how it's possible to love them any more, but I do!
-my friends from Franklin and Marshall, who continue to love me and keep in touch with me even though we're no longer living mere feet away from each other!
-stuffing! (obviously.)
-my Penn friends, and how much fun they are!
-the opportunity to be educated at great places, and the presence of so many people in my life who have taught me (and are teaching me) so much!
-Jesus! And the fact that even if I mess up again and again, I'm forgiven!
-the fact that I WILL finish the 6,455,918 papers due in the next two weeks!

I couldn't be more blessed! As they say in Veggietales, "A thankful heart is a happy heart!"

2 comments:

yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...!

The Way ©

Anonymous said...

you watched veggietales?! hahahaha