Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Watch Out, World! Here Comes Vina!!!


If there's anything that can enliven a typical Tuesday in Philadelphia, it's a visit from VINA!!! Vina was my roommate during my semester abroad in Salamanca, Spain, and she's coming to visit Philadelphia TONIGHT! While my productivity level is clearly not going to be too high this week, I am so excited to show Vina the great sights of Philadelphia! AND, as if life could get more exciting, on Thursday, another study abroad friend, Kristen, is coming into Philadelphia for an overnight!

I don't know if my Graduate School of Education blog is quite the right place for me to try and explain "Vina," but it's hard not to try when I'm soooo excited about her impending arrival! Vina is that sort of crazy friend who makes me laugh kind of endlessly for nearly the entire time we're together. I couldn't even begin to tell you why, but I CAN tell you that it's going to start happening in a few short hours! With this in mind, I really do need to be productive, at least until the early evening...after that, it's all downhill, and I can't help but be super happy about it! There is little as splendid as a visit from your crazy friend from the midwest!

No comments: