There once was a grad school called Penn GSE
That made students smile and say, "Golly gee,
I'm so glad I came to this wonderful school
Where learning is joyful and ever so cool."
The students who signed up to learn about college
Were quickly filled up with all sorts of new knowledge
They learned about hist'ry and current events
About loans, student aid, graduation percents...
The reason these students were learning so much
Was the faculty, and their unique U.Penn touch!
So eager they were to share all of their smarts
As well as their time, their advice, and their hearts.
As crunch time arrived, and the papers were due
The students were saying, "I won't make it through!"
The big tests were coming, and life was quite scary,
The comp. exam loomed like a flagitious fairy!
But all of the sudden it came to an end,
Graduation approached, and the time to extend
Their new knowledge to everyone, and they'd all agree
It's all with great thanks to dear Penn GSE!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment